A myriad of questions would pop up, and we ask ourselves. Why do people age quickly? How to live longer, stay young and healthy in the natural way?
Whether we like it or not, we human race would unquestionably spring up and develop to preeminently getting older and older. Typically, we are all just passing through as privileged VIP guests here on earth and eventually go to God’s eternal kingdom come. Our citizenship is in heaven. (Philippians 3: 20)
We all live once because of life cycle. Hence, why not enjoy life, be grateful at all times at all costs, be with the people you love most, finding your purpose and happily serve the LORD.
Remarkably, some people age more in their time of life at which particular capacity arises, albeit some people don’t. Hence, what’s the secret marked by the habit of discretion for the fountain of ageless beauty? What’s the select clandestine for the fountain of beauty and living longer?
What’s the undercover secret of aging gracefully? How to outmaneuver and beat aging in all advancing states of life? How to stay youthful looking and healthy in the natural way?
In my clannish sect, people would perpetually notice that our clan and family on my father’s side never look our exact age remarkably. We look younger than the others. I think it’s partially because of our diet to stay fit or healthy, and the bloodline or genes with my Spanish grandma, who looks young too.
Why Do People Age?
So why does the population age faster in its occurrence? The proper manner of conducting oneself, the right attitude and behavior, the healthy diet, and the right lifestyle all exceedingly are the determining factors.
Indeed, it’s a life cycle to age with its growth reaction to stimuli. We can help preserve and minimize aging, though. Overstress little, just learn to be happy often. An entity of a beauty is truly a joy forever.
We can lessen and recede our aging of relating to being mature or older adult in the event we eminently devote one’s heart into it and perform to execute our partial fraction steadfastly. Yeap, you’ve read it right—you being under what’s good can execute it! Let’s do it!
Foods to Avoid to Stay Young
Here are the three (3) Red Flag list of foods which definitely won’t help you live longer, stay healthy and young:
- MICROWAVABLE POPCORN. Popcorn itself is a healthy snack, but the underlying problem is on the lining found in the microwavable bags, which are lined with Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)—harmful chemicals. These chemicals directly leak on the popcorn upon cooking it. It causes goiter, thyroid disorder, cancer and heart disease. Try not to microwave it by cooking instead on a big pan and remove it from its packaging.
- FATTY OIL. Too much fatty oil is totally bad for your arteries. Avoid continuous deep frying foods as those are covered with fats and eventually, if eaten regularly, clogs your arteries and increases your cholesterol. Resulting in heart ailments leads to directly related higher risks in diabetes and higher risks in cancer. You may opt to use the oven baked, steam, soup base or even the grill version of the same foods.
- INSTANT DRINKS. Moderately consume INSTANT coffee, INSTANT noodles, CANNED goods, frozen foods at the grocery, sodas, soft drinks, bottled juices and bottled mineral water. Its food containers have BPA chemicals which ultimately results to harmful diseases, e.g. heart ailment, cancer, stroke, abdominal pain, obesity, elevated blood sugar, blood pressure, kidney stones, etc. Beer, soda and soft drinks spike your blood sugar that leads to high blood pressure, diabetes, gout, osteoporosis and other bone problems. Thus, to live younger and longer, enjoy the real taste of fresh vegetables and fruits, sugarless hot tea with milk and start filling your body with the proper nutrients.
8 Ways on How to Stay Young, Live Longer and Healthy the Natural Way
- Regular exercise. A regular, moderate exercise once or twice a week works best. Bodily exertion for the sake of developing and maintaining physical fitness will certainly benefit you. It further improves blood flow towards the brain, giving you a healthier brain health, excellent memory and improves your mood while decreasing stress and anxiety. It is shown to burn calories, lose weight, and build your bone density.
- Read motivational books and articles. Reading motivational books and articles releases happy hormones from the serotonin hormones in your body. A merry heart is a guarantee of good health and better living and shows enthusiasm for completing projects. You not only gain knowledge, but improve your focus and memory .
- Listen to uplifting songs. Listening to uplifting songs by Don Moen and Hillsong Music (click embedded video below and see how it works) relieves stress and anxiety. It can put you in a good mood and increase your happiness. It increased feelings of happiness and joy. Studies shown that listening to these kinds of positive music helped ease insomnia and heart ailments. Further, music raises IQ and academic performances.
- Eat vegetables and fruits. Healthy eating of vegetables and fruits helps you live longer, keeps skin healthy and young, boosts immunity, strengthen bones, lower risks of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, reduce stress and depression, and support brain development. Deficient in nutrients from vegetable results in hair loss and immunity problems.
- MANGOSTEEN has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help in reducing skin aging and even suppress acne.
- The collagen in sweet MANGOES promotes younger fairer skin. The protein is responsible for the elasticity and vibrancy of your skin.
- Anti aging found in the antioxidants of LANZONES to fight free radicals used as anti-aging. Also, the Vitamin C protects proteins and carbohydrates from damage from free radicals, pollution and toxins for skin. And the Vitamin E content prevents premature aging, smoothens the skin, and protects skin from UV rays.
- RAMBUTAN is rich in Vitamin C, improves the health of the eyes, its iron prevents anemia, treats menstrual problems, reduces bad cholesterol, reduces heart ailment, its antioxidants treats cancer. Lower blood pressure. The phosphorus content detoxifies toxins in kidneys—To facilitate this, make rambutan a part of your daily meal. It serves for skin rejuvenation from its protein and other minerals that replenish skin. It will replace the dead cells on the surface with new ones.
- CUCUMBER has Vitamin C, Vitamin K, fiber, potassium and magnesium. It contains antioxidants, promotes hydration, weight loss, lower blood sugar.
- MORINGA Leaves malunggay traditionally used as remedy for diabetes, inflammation, bacterial, viral virus, joint pain, heart ailment, high blood pressure, asthma, wound, hyperacidity, ulcer,diarrhea, common colds, cancer, arthritis, antioxidant and has Vitamin C.
- LADY FINGER (OKRA) is rich in protein, fiber, Vit A, Vit C, Vit K, Vit B6. It helps avoid heart disease, lowers high blood pressure, anticancer, lowers blood sugar, and has anticancer properties.
- SPINACH (alugbati) has protein, fiber, calcium, folate and Vitamin C. Support heart health, healthy bones, splendid vision, restore energy and improve quality of the blood.
- Have fruit and veggies face mask. To look young just Rub Papaya peal, or Banana peal, or Mango peal, or lansones peal, or Tomato all over your face, neck and hands every day for an hour or more, the better.
- Water therapy. Drinking lots of tap water 7-8 glasses a day or more enhances younger, glowing skin. The water helps to purge the toxins from the blood, which helps in keeping your skin glowing, young and clear.
- Unwind in nature. Grounding and earthing promotes happiness, relaxation and glowing younger skin. Please refer to my article on “How To Raise Temperamental Children.”
- Pray. Prayer gives you a better sense of self, is good for your heart, makes you happy, and reduces stress. Studies show that while you pray, your heart rate decreases and your heartbeat becomes stronger. It likewise restores your soul. Psalm 2+ speaks of this when its author Solomon said, “He restoreth my soul “.
Let food be thy medicine. And medicine be thy food.Hippocrates
Bible Verses on Aging
- 2 Corinthians 4: 16. Therefore, we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.
- Job 12: 12. Is not wisdom found among the aged? Does not a long life bring understanding?
- Job 32: 7. I thought, ‘Age should speak; advanced years should teach wisdom.’
- Psalm 73: 26. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
- 1 Kings 3: 14. “And if you walk in obedience to Me and keep My decrees and commands as David your father did, I will give you a long life.”
Cohen, L. (2021). 5 ‘Unhealthy’ Foods That Are Actually Healthy – The Nude Nutritionist Blog. Retrieved 8 February 2022, from https://www.lyndicohen.com/blog/unhealthy-foods-actually-healthy/
Herrera, U. (2020). Top 10 Reasons Why You Need To Eat Fruit. Retrieved 8 February 2022, from https://www.creativehealthyfamily.com/top-10-reasons-why-you-need-to-eat-fruit/
Ipatenco, S. (2018). What Are the Benefits of Eating a Lot of Fruit? Retrieved 8 February 2022, from https://www.livestrong.com/article/410687-what-are-the-benefits-of-eating-a-lot-of-fruit/