We are happy to inform you that we offer the following services at reasonable prices:
- give thesis/dissertation advice;
- search for related studies and literature on a given topic;
- edit thesis, dissertation, and technical reports in English;
- check if paragraphs, essays, and research papers are plagiarized;
- analyze and interpret statistical data;
- design teaching plans (preferably for K-12 students, students preparing for college or university in the Middle East, Africa, and Asian countries;
- design and write textbooks or workbooks for K12 and university students;
- evaluate textbooks and other instructional materials at all levels;
- develop and evaluate assessment tools and strategies;
- help in creating institutional outcomes, program outcomes, and the students’ intended learning outcomes;
- develop courses and seminars for curriculum development and instructional materials; and
- help gather data through surveys, focus group discussions, and interviews.
We also serve as:
- external panel member for thesis and dissertation;
- external evaluator of college or university exams in the sciences, English and education subjects or courses; and
- consultant in curriculum development, instructional materials development, research, health, and the environment.
For further information or queries, please use the contact form.